Did you know, that there are 3 simple exercises that can drop your blood pressure quickly and permanently?
When you or your dearly loved ones are living with high blood pressure or hypertension, do not be de-motivated to treat and normalize it. There are a lot of possible natural ways to treat high blood pressure that people have been applying over and over again.
Before you look for a specific alternative way to normalize blood pressure, applying lifestyle changes is inevitable. Changes like dropping some pounds to maintain an ideal weight, stopping smoking & alcohol, routine aerobic exercises, as well as eating more fruits and vegetables can give you positive results.
Even though you have found one specific technique or method that is supposed to make your blood pressure normal, I strongly believe that without lifestyle changes you will get no permanent results. When you have been on a health program or medications recommended by your doctor, do not stop right away because it can be dangerous. If you are ready to reduce or stop the medication, consult your doctor first.
OK, so what are blood pressure exercises and how to apply them?
There are actually only 3 exercises you need to practice, and they are easy. These exercises are meant to solve the problem causing high blood pressure, which is internal pressure. Although they are meant to overcome internal pressure, they often help with genetic and physical causes.
Basically, the 3 exercises are:
- The first exercise you can apply is walking in a rhythm. This is meant to synchronize the body and mind into a relaxed and joyful condition. Even if you cannot walk, you can still do this exercise by sitting. The audio step-by-step has the duration of 11 minutes and 59 seconds.
- The second exercise is emotions release. You do this exercise so you can release the major emotions built up that can cause tensions in your body. The audio step-by-step has the duration of 23 minutes and 4 seconds.
- The final exercise is called relaxing. You may have practiced certain relaxing techniques before, but you should not underestimate this one. This exercise can be very effective if practiced together with the previous two exercises. The audio step-by-step has the duration of 25 minutes and 57 seconds.
Although the exercises are quite simple and easy to practice, you should always have the commitment to practice them every day. If you do them only half-heartedly, do not be surprised if the results you have been expected are nowhere to be seen.
If you want to immediately practice them, you are in fact able to practice the complete exercises as the above exercises are just the very short versions.
The exercises themselves are actually discovered by Christian Goodman, a natural health researcher who has been publishing his products online.
F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions) on the Natural Blood Pressure Exercise Program
Knowing that you can use blood pressure exercises to heal high blood pressure, you might have a number of questions regarding the program.
1. Will the program work even if my high blood pressure is not caused by stress?
Yes, it will. This program is designed to aid you, regardless of what's the basis of your high blood pressure – be it hereditary, stress, or further factors.
You can read the Story of A Newly Found Traveling Pal to find out more.
2. You said that the exercises will be able to drop my blood pressure in 1 week. What if my blood pressure is still high?
You may perhaps get no outcomes after practicing the exercises for one week, but you should not be concerned. Christian Goodman (the creator of the program) has had a few customers who worked the program for weeks each day with no any results. Then unexpectedly in 2 or 3 days, their blood pressure dropped to normal and never went up again.
The majority people who apply the high blood pressure exercises will have normal blood pressure in a week and completely off any medication.
3. When should I do the exercises?
For the most excellent results, practice all three exercises in the program each day. The second best alternative is to practice the 1st exercise (walking in a rhythm) every day and then the 2nd exercise (emotions release) and 3rd exercise (relaxation) every other day.
The last alternative is to do the 1st exercise every other day and then take turn every other day to practice the 2nd and 3rd exercises (so one exercise per day).
With the aim of living a healthy life you should give several minutes a week for the exercises.
4. Can I discontinue taking medications when my blood pressure is dropped?
Yes you can, however if you're at present taking cholesterol or blood pressure medications, you should completely not stop them immediately. The withdrawal reaction can be life threatening. Consequently please check with your doctor about how to get off medications as your blood pressure drops from the exercise program.
5. What does the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) say about this program?
FDA or other government agencies worldwide has not approved this program, yet it works. The exercises can be safely practiced together with medications and lifestyle adjustments such as diet and further physical exercises.
6. Is there a money back guarantee for this program?
Yes, there is. If for some reason you think that The Natural Blood Pressure Exercise Program was not worth the buy, just let ask for a prompt 100% refund within 60 days.
Christian Goodman uses a reputable 3rd party retailer, ClickBank®, which automatically takes care of all refunds so you can be completely confident your investment is risk-free.
Click here to get the complete exercises an the instruction on how to practice them successfully.